Q. How much do you charge?
A. We quote each event based on a number of factors including guest count, hours of service, type of event, location and load in difficulty. Please reach out to us so we can give you an accurate quote. keywords: price, pricing, cost, packages
Q. What nationality are you?
A. We are mainly Filipino, however we don’t just specialize in Filipino events. We instead prefer to play all types of music based on your musical taste and are open to celebrate all customs regardless of what your ethnicity is :)
Q. What makes you different from other DJ’s?
A. Here are 10 reasons:
1) We are masters in the art of mixing music. This is important to keep the energy on the dance floor going. Some DJ’s will just play songs one after the other and allow them to fade out. This makes people sit down and eventually leave early.
2) We only play clean music with no profanity.
3) We strive to keep your event upscale and classy. We can be as different or as traditional as you like. We want your event to be as unique as you are.
4) We pre-screen, EQ and edit all of your day’s most important music. That means all high quality audio.
5) We try to arrive at least 2 hours early for your event to set up (venue permitting).
6) We can either package or “ala carte” all of our services so you get and pay for only what you need.
7) All of our equipment is new and reliable. We don’t use outdated, dirty equipment, orange extension cords, etc. We only buy industry standard gear and update our equipment yearly. We also tape down any high traffic areas with industry standard gaffer’s tape which never leaves any sticky residue.
8) We let you customize all of your music from the cocktails, dinner, open dancing all the way down to the last song.
9) We are a small company with just a team of 7, so what you see is what you get. No newbies or last minute fill ins showing up on your special day.
10) We help you with all aspects of your planning including your timeline, referring vendors and more.
Q. How much of a deposit do you need?
A. We prefer a 50% deposit to reserve your date with the balance due two weeks before your event. If you haven’t booked already, you should do so soon. It is not uncommon for clients to book up to a year in advance and reservations are on a first come first serve basis. Also, quotes are only good for 7 days since our availability can change at any time.
Q. How much time do you need to set up?
A. We like to have at least an hour to set up. If we are doing uplighting we’ll need two hours.
Q. How many people do you bring with you?
A. It depends on how large your event will be, but we normally bring a total of 2-3 staff members.
Q. Can we provide our own MC?
A. Sure you can provide your own MC. It would be a good idea to set up a conference call before the event to go over all of the details.
Q. My event will be in San Diego or Palmdale. Will you travel that far?
A. We will travel up to 2 hours away from Torrance, however we do charge an additional fee. Click here to see a list of venues that we’ve visited in the past.
Q. I have a friend who DJ’s and can do it for cheap, why should I hire you instead of him?
A. Planning a formal event can be very stressful and we have seen a lot of drama between friends when the event doesn’t go as planned. Spending a few extra dollars and going with a professional is always a better business decision. Remember, you get what you pay for and this is especially true in regards to your entertainment.
Q. What forms of payment do you accept?
A. We accept all forms of payments including checks, cards and cash.
Q. What is a custom monogram light?
A. A custom monogram light is a service we provide that projects your name on a wall or on the dance floor. It can match the existing design that you plan to use for your invitations, program, giveaways and gives your event that personal touch.
Q. Are you good?
A. Heck yeah we’re good and we’ve even been told we’re amazing at what we do :)