Q. How much do you charge?
A. Pricing is based on a number of factors including guest count, location, services needed and load in difficulty.
Q. What makes you different from other DJ’s?
A. Here are 10 reasons:
1) We are masters in the art of mixing music. This is important to keep the energy on the dance floor going. Some DJ’s will just play songs one after the other and allow them to fade out. This makes people sit down and eventually leave early.
2) We only play clean music with no profanity.
3) We strive to keep your event upscale and classy. We can be as different or as traditional as you like. We want your event to be as unique as you are.
4) We pre-screen, EQ and edit all of your day’s most important music. That means only high quality audio.
5) We try to arrive at least 2 hours early for your event to set up (venue permitting).
6) We can either package or “ala carte” our services so you only pay for what you need.
7) All of our equipment is new and reliable. We don’t use outdated, dirty equipment, orange extension cords, etc. We only purchase industry standard gear and update our equipment yearly. We also tape down any high traffic areas with industry standard gaffer’s tape which never leaves any sticky residue.
8) We let you customize all of your music from the cocktails, dinner, open dancing all the way down to the last song.
9) We are a small company so you work with your DJ from the planning to the day of the event. No newbies or last minute fill ins showing up on your special day.
10) We help you with all aspects of your planning including your timeline, referring vendors and more.
Q. How much of a deposit do you need?
A. We require a 50% deposit to reserve your date with the balance due two weeks before your event. If you haven’t booked already, you should do so soon. It is not uncommon for clients to book up to a year in advance and reservations are on a first come first serve basis. Also, quotes are only good for 7 days since our availability can change at any time. You can make your deposit by going to our Payments page.
Q. How much time do you need to set up?
A. We like to have at least 2 hours to set up. If there is a difficult load in, we may need more time. Keep in mind there is an additional fee for venues more than 40 miles from Torrance, CA.
Q. How many people do you bring with you?
A. It depends on how large your event will be, but we normally bring a total of 2-3 team members. A meal is required for all staff members at your event.
Q. Can we provide our own MC?
A. Sure you can provide your own MC. It is recommended that you set up a conference call with us before the event to go over the final program and all of the details.
Q. My event will be in San Diego or Palmdale. Will you travel that far?
A. We will travel up to 2 hours away from Torrance, however we do charge an additional fee. Click here to see a list of venues that we’ve visited in the past.
Q. I have a friend who DJ’s and can do it for cheap, why should I hire you instead of him?
A. Planning a formal event can be very stressful and we have seen a lot of drama between friends when the event doesn’t go as planned. Choosing a professional is always a better business decision. Remember, you get what you pay for and this is especially true in regards to your entertainment.
Q. What forms of payment do you accept?
A. Our preferred method of payment is Venmo. Click here to go to our Payments page.
Q. What is a custom gobo monogram light?
A. A custom gobo monogram light is a service we provide that projects your name(s) on a wall or on the dance floor. It can match the design that you plan to use for your invitations, program, giveaways and gives your event that personal touch.
Q. Are you good?
A. We are very good and we’ve even been told that we’re amazing at what we do :)